The cost of out-of-stocks is staggering â€“ billions of dollars are lost annually when merchandise canâ€™t be found on shelves. Profits and shopper experience suffer. With ShelfNetâ„¢, you will gain real-time access to actionable data and alerts that can help you deter theft, optimize inventory, improve on-shelf availability and increase sales.
Benefits of ShelfNet
- Provides associates with notifications in real-time using the PA System and/or mobile alerts when an item facing is out of stock. These real-time alerts can indicate a theft event or prevent lost sales by communicating the need for quick restocking
- Indicates true shelf activity with reports that help merchandising and CPGs measure product performance and optimize assortments
- Confirms that items are actually on the shelf versus just on-hand somewhere inÂ the store
- Allows LP to quickly review videos when time-stamped shelf activity reports are used in conjunction with CCTV
- Enhances customer experience through improved merchandise availability
With the real-time data supplied by ShelfNet, retailers can gain new insights into the availability of their merchandise and mitigate shrink from shoplifters and ORC. ShelfNet provides a picture of true demand, so retailers can stock the right products at the right time and keep valued customers coming back for the products they need and want.
For more information about ShelfNet, call: 888.257.4272