Testing & More
Learning a retailer‚Äôs business and then developing an implementation plan that will be embraced by the stores is what sets Checkpoint apart from the competition. By allowing our products to be tested, we are able to prove that our solutions will not just meet, but exceed expectations.
When training for an in-store test, we customize a Best Practices plan for each one that outlines the roles and responsibilities of store personnel and the processes involved for successful implementation of our solutions.
Our goal is to ensure store personnel have the ability to independently implement all aspects of the Checkpoint program on a daily basis. This ‚Äúhands-on‚ÄĚ support allows you to maximize your investment and increase your profitability.
Other Services We Offer:
- ¬†Customer training programs.
- ¬†Online product training & generic training DVDs.
- ¬†Webinar training program.
- ¬†Development of customer specific training material: Best practices. custom manuals & play books, custom DVDs, and translation of material into different languages.
- ¬†Audit program development & execution. ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†
- ¬†Alpha Matching Program or AMP‚ĄĘ: A color or symbol-coded program that utilizes a combination of posters, bins and shelf stickers to help retailers manage the use of their high-theft solutions more efficiently and effectively.